The Gardening Tool that Fits Like a Glove ™
Features & Benefits
- + Constructed with Durable long lasting ABS plastic claws that are permanently attached with Low VOC eco-friendly Adhesives
- + No more Sore Fingernails due to the “Isolation Pocket” & Patent Pending Technology.
- + NO more worn out fingertips. Tested & rated for 200 hours of average gardening (15 times longer than the best selling glove)
- + Engineered for Efficiency Designed for Performance
- + Has the effectiveness of a tool with the protection & comfort of a glove
- + Washable
- + High Visibility Colors
- + Superior Hand Protection
- + UV protection added to prevent cracking
These gloves are made of 13 gauge breathable fabric and a mild elastic cuff to prevent dirt from entering. They are coated with cut – resistant latex foam. The claws are constructed of durable plastic & are rated for up to 200 hours of normal gardening tasks.
- Green Claws with the options for only LEFT, RIGHT or BOTH Hands.
- Comes with a pair of blue gloves.
SHANNON E. –
I wish I thought of these. Good idea for worn out gloves. They should make one with metal claws for weeds.
As a professional landscaper I have so many digging tools that these are not ideal for me. What I look for is more industrial gloves that have toughness and grip. My wife loves them though. She handles the prettier part of the garden.
A good product from a company with social responsibility. I like the gloves to. BTW – I couldn’t find any sizes that fit my 8 yr. old son. They should make children’s sizes & colors.