The Gardening Tool that Fits Like a Glove ™
Features & Benefits
- + Constructed with Durable long lasting ABS plastic claws that are permanently attached with Low VOC eco-friendly Adhesives
- + No more Sore Fingernails due to the “Isolation Pocket” & Patent Pending Technology.
- + NO more worn out fingertips. Tested & rated for 200 hours of average gardening (15 times longer than the best selling glove)
- + Engineered for Efficiency Designed for Performance
- + Has the effectiveness of a tool with the protection & comfort of a glove
- + Washable
- + High Visibility Colors
- + Superior Hand Protection
- + UV protection added to prevent cracking
These gloves are made of 13 gauge breathable fabric and a mild elastic cuff to prevent dirt from entering. They are coated with cut – resistant latex foam. The claws are constructed of durable plastic & are rated for up to 200 hours of normal gardening tasks.
- Gray-Blue Claws with the options for only LEFT, RIGHT or BOTH Hands of the pair.
The ‘Badger Glove’ model is a unisex product & comes in Men’s & Women’s sizes.
These Badger Digging gloves are good for only a few things. But at least the fingertips don’t wear out.
I lost count of how many pairs I’ve gone through over the years. Now that I have more time for gardening it’s good to see that someone has finally addressed the common problem with gloves. I feel sucked in when gloves wear out prematurely.
Paul C. Miles –
One feature I like besides the claws is the color. They’re easy to see in the yard so my lawn mower doesn’t tear it to pieces.
I’ve gotten gloves as gifts before since my kids know I’m always in the garden & greenhouse. These were by far the most interesting pair I’ve received. They didn’t fit well at first but I did return them for the correct size. The service was courteous and shipped on time.
K. N. Dube –
I bought a few pairs for my community garden center where I teach gardening to kids, and they like these kind of novelty things. Anything that makes it more interesting for them is fine with me. In my opinion these aren’t designed for all kinds of digging, just for light gardening activities.